CARDERS, SPAMMERS AND HACKERS LABORATORY

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHP Mailer- Leads - Cpanel - Rdp - Credit Cards - Carding Ebooks - Hacking Ebooks - Carding Services - Live Socks - CC Checker - Cash Out - WU Transfers - MG Transfer

+48
magnificentgh
obont4uu
troubler
Danny Bee
sum1steve
themaker
wallis224
lastknight67
Theo_philus
dora97
billymark
CarderHolic
timeless24
vikingme
misterpee
matmat
fiest67
strokewood19
guyguy
simsom
feglo223
philipwan
zuma64
pythagoras
filtyRICH
sepblata16
lyon78
Ananse
pichatsu19
HeartBK
hot_blingE
2pac
berty78
pepkinn
flekyrich
apkos821
press_GH
ct3c
Mc9ice
Melo662
casty1
diggle902
sipHop_p
dre_beats
gibb89
Duffeson
bambom
Spice
52 posters

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE

CarderHolic
    CarderHolic
    Top Verified & Trusted Seller

Trust Score : 4008

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE Empty CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE

Post by CarderHolic Thu 26 Nov 2015, 4:13 pm

SHOPPING TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE

Hello Peepz, I present to you all my carding services to drops(relatives/friends/clients) in the USA or to your doorstep worldwide. If you don't know what carding is, read on, carding simply means shopping online using spammed infos and changing your address to match the card details in order to make the shop assume it is the card owner ordering those stuffs but not as simple as it sounds. Items are shipped same day or next business day depending on shop policy and if i don't have your item available at my drop address/warehouse, I quickly order them and have it shipped to you once payment is received and confirmed. Maximum time for shipment labeling to be created and tracking number to be available is 24 hrs for all orders and delivery date is 1-3 working days for USA orders and 2-4 days for international orders. So you see, it's not that difficult to understand and work with me so feel free to make contact and ask about any other thing you want.

PROOF OF MY RECENT DEALS FROM WALMART, BESTBUY, DELL, GROUPON ETC.

(CLICK TO SEE)
    CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE 33ux6hg
    DELL AND HP DONE DEALS
    GROUPON DONE DEALS
    WALMART DONE DEALS
    BESTBUY DONE DEALS
    SPRINT, VERIZON, AT&T, VIRGIN MOBILE, T-MOBILE, US CELLULAR  DONE DEALS
    NEWEGG AND AMAZON DONE DEALS

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE 15ysvux Rules :CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE 15ysvux

1: I order only with FedEx ,UPS and USPS Courier.
    2: I do not work alone, have people i work with so please be patience when buying from me.
    3: I do not take responsibilities for incorrect/blacklisted/wrong shipping address so please verify all details before sending me.
    4: I do not take responsibilities if item is cracked or damaged by shipment courier due to packaging when delivery.
    5: I accept different forms of payment depending on where you are buying from.
    6: I accept payment before deals but do one free test for all new buyers only to USA drops not worldwide cos i don't ship items outside the US below $100.

Items available for TEST FREE(Only 1 item allowed):

*Shoes
    *Clothes
    *Bags
    *Headphones
    *selfie sticks
    *Power Banks
    *Bluetooth Speakers
    *Perfumes

Why they have to buy from us:

1) 100% customer satisfaction
    2) Quality Products
    3) Fast and safe delivery
    4) Unbelievable prices
    5) Complete accessories (Well packed and sealed in original manufacturer's box)
    6) A brand new original manufacturer box (- no copies)
    7) 100% refund and return policy

How to order :
    Add me on Yahoo messenger/Facebook or leave reply here with your ID i will add you OR send PM to me

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE 15ysvuxYahoo: carderholic@yahoo.com
    CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE 15ysvuxFacebook: Carderholic Deals
    CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE 15ysvuxJabber : carderholic@xmpp.name
    CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE 15ysvuxWhatsapp : **********(for regular customers only)
    Spice
    Spice

Trust Score : 3071

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE Empty Re: CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE

Post by Spice Tue 01 Dec 2015, 12:40 pm

Thanks carderholic you made my day
    bambom

Trust Score : 3064

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE Empty Re: CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE

Post by bambom Mon 07 Dec 2015, 12:17 pm

After years of being scammed by lots of fake people claiming to be legit online shoppers, i have finally find a trusted one to work with. Thanks Sir, really enjoyed your service. Everything was on point cheers
    Duffeson
    Duffeson

Trust Score : 3064

Post by Duffeson Mon 07 Dec 2015, 12:42 pm

"Is this really real" that was the first thought that came into my head when i first read your post. After all those doubts in my heard, you've proven to be a real dude and have won my full trust and support. 100% trusted and best online seller ever.
    gibb89
    gibb89

Trust Score : 3062

Post by gibb89 Wed 09 Dec 2015, 6:23 pm

Guess i wasn't the only one having those thoughts in my heard. Thanks carderholic, wish i could give you a kiss through here...............LOL
    dre_beats

Trust Score : 3057

Post by dre_beats Mon 14 Dec 2015, 11:41 am

Wow, is this real....like really real.....somebody tell me am sleeping.....2 brand new apple imac for me. Herh carderholic, wo y3 more wati!

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE 24xncww
    sipHop_p
    sipHop_p

Trust Score : 3053

Post by sipHop_p Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:13 pm

Yea, he is the real deal, bought an iPhone 6s 64gb rose gold from him last week and received it in no time in Ghana. Have ordered five more and tracking status shows it will arrive on later tomorrow, can't wait to go pick them up. cheers bom
    diggle902
    diggle902

Trust Score : 3052

Post by diggle902 Sat 19 Dec 2015, 6:00 pm

No size! No size!! No size!!! hope you remember me boss, the guy who was scared of dealing with you cos he has been doped several before and even called you names thinking you were also one of them. Am here to let everyone know that you a real bro, a real nigga and a real friend, 100% your follower from now on. I salute
    casty1
    casty1

Trust Score : 3052

Post by casty1 Sat 19 Dec 2015, 6:48 pm

u The greatest bro...
    Melo662
    Melo662

Trust Score : 3050

Post by Melo662 Mon 21 Dec 2015, 12:19 pm

Gaming mode activated. ALL HAIL TEAM CARDERHOLIC

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE 34sqnbo
    Mc9ice
    Mc9ice

Trust Score : 3050

Post by Mc9ice Mon 21 Dec 2015, 1:50 pm

I want one of playstation 4 too carderholic. Please add me fast and lets deal
    ct3c
    ct3c

Trust Score : 3048

Post by ct3c Wed 23 Dec 2015, 3:58 pm

On my way home from pick up, got no problem or hustle atoll to deal with. Nice work done my boss

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE Amccjm
    press_GH
    press_GH

Post by press_GH Wed 23 Dec 2015, 4:05 pm

Yes, the best trusted shopper ever
    apkos821

Post by apkos821 Wed 23 Dec 2015, 5:18 pm

Thanx carderholic. we gonna make a good team working together
    flekyrich
    flekyrich

Post by flekyrich Wed 23 Dec 2015, 7:18 pm

Thanks carderholic
    CarderHolic
    CarderHolic

Trust Score : 4008

Post by CarderHolic Thu 07 Jan 2016, 2:07 pm

READY FOR THE NEW YEAR, GOT MORE STUFFS AVAILABLE AND NEW EXCITING DISCOUNTS COMING UP, HURRY AND BRING YOUR ORDERS NOW
    pepkinn
    pepkinn

Trust Score : 3029

Post by pepkinn Mon 11 Jan 2016, 9:48 am

Carderholic please add me on yahoo messenger, am having troubles adding you. I have PM you with my Messenger ID asap.
    berty78
    berty78

Post by berty78 Mon 11 Jan 2016, 10:18 am

Tanx for starting my new year with a smile....i love you
    2pac

Post by 2pac Mon 11 Jan 2016, 3:26 pm

Good Afternoon Carderholic, I just made the payment for the 4 apple macbooks, please check and complete deal
    hot_blingE
    hot_blingE

Trust Score : 3026

Post by hot_blingE Thu 14 Jan 2016, 6:57 pm

i salute boss, i beg chop kiss

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE 10p3as7

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:07 pm