CARDERS, SPAMMERS AND HACKERS LABORATORY

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHP Mailer- Leads - Cpanel - Rdp - Credit Cards - Carding Ebooks - Hacking Ebooks - Carding Services - Live Socks - CC Checker - Cash Out - WU Transfers - MG Transfer

+48
magnificentgh
obont4uu
troubler
Danny Bee
sum1steve
themaker
wallis224
lastknight67
Theo_philus
dora97
billymark
CarderHolic
timeless24
vikingme
misterpee
matmat
fiest67
strokewood19
guyguy
simsom
feglo223
philipwan
zuma64
pythagoras
filtyRICH
sepblata16
lyon78
Ananse
pichatsu19
HeartBK
hot_blingE
2pac
berty78
pepkinn
flekyrich
apkos821
press_GH
ct3c
Mc9ice
Melo662
casty1
diggle902
sipHop_p
dre_beats
gibb89
Duffeson
bambom
Spice
52 posters

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE

HeartBK

Trust Score : 3014

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 2 Empty Re: CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE

Post by HeartBK Tue 19 Jan 2016, 11:34 am

YOU DO ALL BOSS

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 2 2m6ojso
    pichatsu19

Trust Score : 3014

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 2 Empty Re: CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE

Post by pichatsu19 Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:41 pm

How much is the s6 edge plus HeartBK?
    Ananse

Trust Score : 3012

Post by Ananse Thu 21 Jan 2016, 6:49 pm

Why are you asking him over here, contact carderholic yourself and you will know he got the best prices ever on the market.
    lyon78

Trust Score : 3010

Post by lyon78 Sat 23 Jan 2016, 10:43 am

For all the fake online shoppers out there, stop making mouth and come to my boss, carderholic for tutorials.

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 2 Vdp8pj
    CarderHolic
    CarderHolic
    Top Verified & Trusted Seller

Trust Score : 4001

Post by CarderHolic Sat 28 May 2016, 4:05 pm

Hello fam, please do not contact anyone who claims to be working with me, ignore such message and mark them as spam if possible. Orders still going on, waiting for yours now.

Add me on YMessenger or Facebook
    Yahoo: carderholic@yahoo.com
    YMessenger: carderholic
    Facebook: Carderholic Deals
    sepblata16

Trust Score : 2884

Post by sepblata16 Sat 28 May 2016, 6:52 pm

Fresh iphone 6s 128gb from UPS this afternoon, just done setting it up and thought of posting it here so the unbelievers can start believing.

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 2 289abet
    filtyRICH
    filtyRICH

Trust Score : 2881

Post by filtyRICH Tue 31 May 2016, 6:01 pm

Thanks carderholic........package came in just on time. Your services and deals are like no other, i swear! Got boys lining up to buy from you.

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 2 N47aea
    pythagoras
    pythagoras

Trust Score : 2878

Post by pythagoras Fri 03 Jun 2016, 12:14 pm

Carderholic please i need an iphone 6s 64gb, please reply me asap
    zuma64
    zuma64

Trust Score : 2868

Post by zuma64 Mon 13 Jun 2016, 6:35 pm

Thanks man, got my ipad sharp this morning bounce bounce bounce

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 2 2b1lkn

philipwan

Trust Score : 2863

Post by philipwan Sat 18 Jun 2016, 7:50 pm

Hello Carderholic, saw your ads online and am interested in your deals please can you reply me as soon as possible, thanks.
    feglo223

Trust Score : 2860

Post by feglo223 Tue 21 Jun 2016, 3:39 pm

You be boss err....i dey hail you....macbook pro retina display kech my hands today naa sharp
    simsom
    simsom

Trust Score : 2860

Post by simsom Tue 21 Jun 2016, 4:12 pm

charlie eno bi u p3 oooo, me too i go pick up my s7 edge today naa, this one is what i say seeing is believing, feel like am still on bed dreaming.
    guyguy

Trust Score : 2858

Post by guyguy Thu 23 Jun 2016, 8:09 am

Keep Calm and watch carderholic!

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 2 Qycpc9
    strokewood19

Trust Score : 2858

Post by strokewood19 Thu 23 Jun 2016, 12:29 pm

My boss please i track the 3 macbooks and them say ego come tomorrow, so abeg add the ipad air (7 pieces) too so i go pick them all up on Monday, payment already done.
    thanks
    fiest67
    fiest67

Trust Score : 2847

Post by fiest67 Mon 04 Jul 2016, 6:56 pm

Carderholic u be the bossy.....real guy.....real business.....
    matmat

Trust Score : 2846

Post by matmat Tue 05 Jul 2016, 7:04 pm

Hello carderholic, please am Karmal from India. Heard about your good business and want to buy from you. Please can ship to India too and if YES how many days is it gonna take. Thanks
    CarderHolic
    CarderHolic

Trust Score : 4001

Post by CarderHolic Thu 07 Jul 2016, 11:01 am

matmat wrote:Hello carderholic, please am Karmal from India. Heard about your good business and want to buy from you. Please can ship to India too and if YES how many days is it gonna take. Thanks

YES Karmal, i have shipped to India alot of times and still have good business partners in India....estimated shipping days to India is 5-7 days.....add me on Yahoo Messenger or facebook when ready......regards
    misterpee

Trust Score : 2844

Post by misterpee Thu 07 Jul 2016, 7:13 pm

A good job deserves to be praised....big ups CARDERHOLIC

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 2 2whm8sw
    vikingme

Trust Score : 2843

Post by vikingme Fri 08 Jul 2016, 4:39 pm

Fresh from Apple store, what else can i say "THANKS BOSS". You the best trusted online carder indeed, must confess was scared at the first time but now would have been a fool to let you go #LOL

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 2 2re064y
    timeless24

Trust Score : 2840

Post by timeless24 Mon 11 Jul 2016, 5:29 pm

Carderholic i hear your matter, i hear sey you be good waaaa, my paddy be talk your deals so i dey want deal plus you. Please reply me for yahoo messenger @timeless24

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:02 am