CARDERS, SPAMMERS AND HACKERS LABORATORY

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHP Mailer- Leads - Cpanel - Rdp - Credit Cards - Carding Ebooks - Hacking Ebooks - Carding Services - Live Socks - CC Checker - Cash Out - WU Transfers - MG Transfer

+48
magnificentgh
obont4uu
troubler
Danny Bee
sum1steve
themaker
wallis224
lastknight67
Theo_philus
dora97
billymark
CarderHolic
timeless24
vikingme
misterpee
matmat
fiest67
strokewood19
guyguy
simsom
feglo223
philipwan
zuma64
pythagoras
filtyRICH
sepblata16
lyon78
Ananse
pichatsu19
HeartBK
hot_blingE
2pac
berty78
pepkinn
flekyrich
apkos821
press_GH
ct3c
Mc9ice
Melo662
casty1
diggle902
sipHop_p
dre_beats
gibb89
Duffeson
bambom
Spice
52 posters

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE

CarderHolic
    CarderHolic
    Top Verified & Trusted Seller

Trust Score : 4008

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 3 Empty Re: CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE

Post by CarderHolic Mon 11 Jul 2016, 9:47 pm

NOW SHIPPING METHOD AVAILABLE INCLUDE DHL, FEDEX, UPS, USPS AND ARAMEX. NO ADDITIONAL FEE REQUIRED, STILL AT THE SAME RATE.

*EXCLUSIVE DEAL: ORDER ANYTHING ABOVE $100 AND GET TWICE OF WHAT YOU ORDERED (AVAILABLE FOR REGULAR CUSTOMERS ONLY)

MORE UPDATE SOON
    billymark

Trust Score : 2837

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 3 Empty Re: CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE

Post by billymark Thu 21 Jul 2016, 4:08 pm

I salute you boos, Apple macbook air and pro fresh in box picked up from ups. More deals following soon
    dora97

Trust Score : 2834

Post by dora97 Sat 13 Aug 2016, 8:22 am

Sorry everyone, I made a wrong comment about carderholic and am here to offer my sincere apology to him. I taught he was a scammer like the others but after completing this deal with him, i vouch 100.1% for him. If anyone has a second taught about dealing with this guy then clear that mindset cos he is the best and legit online seller you can ever meet and deal with.
    CarderHolic
    CarderHolic

Post by CarderHolic Tue 20 Sep 2016, 1:22 pm

APPLE IPHONE 7 AND 7 PLUS OUT NOW. PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW FOR YOURS. GET AN IPHONE 7 34GB (ANY COLOUR/FINISH) FREE WHENEVER YOU ORDER AN IPHONE 7 PLUS (32GB/128GB/256GB). RUSH NOW WHILE PROMO STILL LASTS.........

iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Technical Specs
    Finish:

Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Black, Jet Black1

Capacity:

32GB
    128GB
    256GB
    Jet black is exclusively available in 128GB and 256GB models.

Display:

iPhone 7=
    Retina HD display
    4.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen
    Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
    1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
    1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
    iPhone 7plus=
    Retina HD display
    5.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen
    Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
    1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi
    1300:1 contrast ratio (typical)

Both models:

Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
    Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
    Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
    Display Zoom
    Reachability
    Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant

Chip:
    A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture
    Embedded M10 motion coprocessor

Camera:
    12MP camera
    12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras
    Digital zoom up to 5x
    Optical zoom at 2x; digital zoom up to 10x

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 3 2a8jcyr

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 3 2zzrog8

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 3 1zvew6x

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 3 2vtr7u0
    Theo_philus

Trust Score : 2748

Post by Theo_philus Tue 18 Oct 2016, 2:18 pm

Now am also a proud owner of an iphone 7plus.....all thanks to this man "Cardeholic" and to my bro Eugene for introducing me to him.....more deals loading up boss.
    lastknight67

Trust Score : 2714

Post by lastknight67 Mon 21 Nov 2016, 2:54 pm

Got my iphone 7plus 256gb 2 pieces today.....u do all boss carderholic......thanks soo much

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 3 95pmo9
    wallis224

Trust Score : 2714

Post by wallis224 Mon 21 Nov 2016, 4:24 pm

Boss my tracking number is in now....thanks your quick response and keeping to your word....will post item here when i receive it.
    themaker

Trust Score : 2694

Post by themaker Mon 12 Dec 2016, 3:21 pm

Hello bro, pls this the xbox one guy.. The one you've been chatting with on WhatsApp. Pls am still waiting for your feedback on the tracking numbers for the package!! Pls...
    Romeoalph

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 3 Empty I need ps4

Post by Romeoalph Wed 14 Dec 2016, 1:34 pm

Would like to buy ps4 uncharted bundle white
    CarderHolic
    CarderHolic

Post by CarderHolic Wed 04 Jan 2017, 11:52 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR FAM!

MORE ITEMS IN STOCK AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENT WORLDWIDE
    ORDER 2X OF ANY ITEM FROM NOW TO THE END OF THIS MONTH AND GET AN ADDITIONAL 1X FOR FREE.
    sum1steve

Trust Score : 2706

Post by sum1steve Thu 05 Jan 2017, 7:23 am

My iphone 7 came in yesterday as scheduled bro.......thanks soo much......u the best Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 3 73krwx
    Danny Bee

Trust Score : 2700

Post by Danny Bee Thu 05 Jan 2017, 8:25 am

If u've not deal with this guy yet then mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn u really missing. Happy new year bro, pray for more successful deals dis year
    troubler

Trust Score : 2810

Post by troubler Thu 05 Jan 2017, 9:50 pm

Got home late this evening so couldn't post here earlier on after i picked my macbook up from UPS......what a good way to start my year carderholic.....got list of items more order
    obont4uu

Trust Score : 2729

Post by obont4uu Mon 09 Jan 2017, 5:26 pm

My guy u do all, God richly bless u man
    CarderHolic
    CarderHolic

Post by CarderHolic Mon 09 Jan 2017, 5:30 pm

obont4uu wrote:My guy u do all, God richly bless u man

Tanx man, glad u were pleased with my service and as i always say "my customer's satisfaction is my main priority"
    magnificentgh

Trust Score : 2710

Post by magnificentgh Tue 10 Jan 2017, 8:47 am

Good morning say, please the shipment status shows that my package will be arriving today. Do i need to go to their office for pick up or i will be delivered to me here at home
    CarderHolic
    CarderHolic

Post by CarderHolic Tue 10 Jan 2017, 10:13 am

magnificentgh wrote:Good morning say, please the shipment status shows that my package will be arriving today. Do i need to go to their office for pick up or i will be delivered to me here at home

Door to door delivery usually works in Europe and developed countries but here in Ghana, you would have to go for pick up with your tracking number and a valid id
    sultaniskandar

Trust Score : 2657

Post by sultaniskandar Mon 23 Jan 2017, 7:10 am

Hello bro, it's me the iphone 7 guy, just wanna thank you man.....worth the risk

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 3 Ezegc2
    LEETY

Trust Score : 2635

Post by LEETY Wed 08 Feb 2017, 5:21 pm

i never believed there was something like online shopping until a friend introduced me to this dude, can't say much hear but trust me he is the real realer no king king

CARDING SERVICES TO DROPS IN USA AND TO YOUR DOORSTEP WORLDWIDE - Page 3 2b1lkn
    BIGGI3

Trust Score : 2635

Post by BIGGI3 Wed 08 Feb 2017, 5:26 pm

200% Vouch for this guy, i call him BOSSU BAAKO P3, NO SIZE cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:11 am